Wednesday 8 December 2010

This is Big Brother. You have been evicted. Please leave the house.


Winter Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
It hasn't snowed for over 36 hours (and counting), the Other Half was able to use the car to get to work today, the sun is shining and a hint of normality is spreading across our little bit of the world.

With a little luck the Little One and I may be able to venture outside tomorrow, a thought which has given me a much needed spring in my step this morning!

Our little nest has had a much needed clean and tidy by moi, Christmas presents for afar have been packaged up and are now ready for posting, the Little Ones clothes have had a through weeding out of those that are now getting on the small side, hey I've even cleaned out my inbox.

Whilst I know I've had it easy being stuck indoors over the past 12 days (and not stranded on the M8 for hours, or having to sleep at my work and unable to get home), being snowed in is not for the faint hearted.  How those Big Brother 'inmates' did it for the past 10 years is beyond me - 3 months confined in the one space (never mind having to tolerate a bunch of 'special' people WITH NO TV) is something not to be taken lightly.  But hopefully the worst of the snow is over, we're preparing for the "big freeze" and we can get back to enjoying the winter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment