Thursday 9 December 2010

The 52 Marvelous Makes Madness Challenge

Whilst catching up with the blogs I read regularly, I stumbled across a fantastic blog and the equally fantastic creation of The 52 Marvelous Makes Madness Challenge (T52MMMC).  What is this you ask?  Well, if you've clicked on the link you'll now a have fair idea, but essentially it's the opportunity to create one item a week for the next 52 weeks (yes dear folks, gulp, one year).   There are no strict rules and what you make is entirely up to you.  Be it knitting, embroidery, baking or any other craft or talent you have or would like to learn.
One creation a week for the next 52 weeks is quite a challenge but I'm definitely up for it! 

Earlier this week I got my knitting needles out to support Bonnie Babies which, if you are a knitter, sewer or crocheter I'd ask you to also support.  It's a wonderful charity based in Campeltown, Scotland who sends a range of premature baby items to special baby care units throughout the UK and is always in need for donations.  My first week of T52MMMC will no doubt consist of something I've knitted for my Bonnie Babies box. 



No comments:

Post a Comment