Saturday 2 October 2010

Over the sea to Skye

Another entry and another visit. 

This week we decided to spend a few days in the North of Scotland, mainly to let Daddy show the Little One where he grew up (yes I know he's only 6 months old.... and your point is?) and to visit relatives.


I've decided the Little One is a lucky charm when it comes to weather, as yet again, we were fortunate enough to have the sun follow us to Skye and Lochcarron.  Here's some pictures to prove it if you don't believe me.

                           Glendale


                            Cuillins

 










                 


                              Portree
                                                                                                          


Lochcarron


The Little One continues to love the weaning process and not only has he mastered pureees, but also mashed food with small lumps (does mashed food always consist of lumps, or can you get smooth mashed food - I'm thinking potatoes here - not sure...??) 

Anyhoo

Peas are off the menu for another week or so though.  Oooh the face and the squeels when he flatly refused them!  For the past week I've been wearing my strict hat and dare I jinx myself by saying that I think he's finally accepted the routine of having naps during the day.  Hurrah!!  Speaking of which, it's quickly becoming time for the Little One to have his feed and skoot off to bed, so I'll leave it here.  

A short and sweet blog entry tonight - can only mean more news next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment