Thursday 19 August 2010

Ready, steady, GO!

Since I can't pretend to be 'nearly twenty-something' anymore (although, let's be clear about this, I like to think that 35 is still a fair way in the distance), I thought it was about time I got myself a public *shudder at the P word* blog like a proper grown up.

Plus I figured this would be a useful little tool to keep the world up to date with the goings-ons in the Oliver world, especially since the arrival of our Little One, our little Joshua.

Already Joshua is 4 months old, How did that happen?,  and I'm ashamed to admit that there are far too many people I haven't been in touch with during those 4 months (and a few more who I haven't been in contact with enough).

With a little bit of luck, having somewhere to keep everyone up to date with the oh so exciting world of the Oliver's, will go somewhere to forgiving my tardyness! 


No comments:

Post a Comment